Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Before We Get Started

 My name is Andrew Alan Turnbough and this is my blog. I know its a sports blog but I figured Id let you know who I am so here we go. As the opening states my name is Andrew and I'm 22 years old. I live in the state of Missouri and have for a long time. I played sports all through grade school and high school and just like every other kid all I wanted to be when I grew up was a super star athlete. Fast forward years later and I became just like everyone else who didn't make it; a die hard sports fan. When I say die hard I mean DIE HARD. I'm a complete Chicago Bears, Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bulls, and Chicago Blackhawks fan, but being a fan I follow everyone else as well. Numbers are my weakness but stats are my forte. They may seem like the same thing but they are not. Just think about it, it will click soon I promise. I have no school background in writing, I just write to write and I love to write so why not write about the thing I love the most and that is sports. So sit back and relax and enjoy because tomorrow we start. I know I started just a bit late but I will catch you up in all the news around each league as much as possible. Since its MLB playoff time we will touch on that as well as the NFL. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment